View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012   #153
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 357040 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Well yeah. That's what I thought. The last day of minicamp was a huge surprise.

I don't know who has the stronger leg. But what I will say is that when the distances got longer at minicamp, Bullock did NOT look good and Graham put on a show. But that was one day.
Kickers are odd ducks and can go off one day and then turn sour another. Can't remember which preseason game it was when Rackers and Brown were competing. They were going kick for kick and Rackers just kept backing it up. They both hit one over 50 yards and Rackers went and set up a 60 yd attempt - Brown just walked away which I found odd since he has hit in a game from 58 yds. Rackers made the kick.