View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012   #151
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I think it says something that the coaches haven't had him try very much. Kris Brown has as many made 50+ field goals (on 34 attempts) as Graham has attempts with the same career length.
Well yeah. That's what I thought. The last day of minicamp was a huge surprise.

I don't know who has the stronger leg. But what I will say is that when the distances got longer at minicamp, Bullock did NOT look good and Graham put on a show. But that was one day.

Yesterday, they didn't try anything long in front of folks.

Here's my day 3 write up. Didn't get to include some stuff because the blog software was acting sketchy and I just had to hit publish.

With what the teams options are, I just want a guy who is automatic in the 30s, mostly automatic in the 40s, could kick a 50 yard one if conditions were right.

Don't think we can overreact to a couple of days.