View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012   #146
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
When did Shayne Graham acquire this leg strength? He's 7 for 14 in 50+ yard FGs over 11 seasons, and hasn't attempted a 50 yarder since 2007.
I was looking at an erroneous stat page. NFL.com has Graham going 2 of 4 from 50+ in 2009 to lift his career mark to 9 of 18. Still, I've always considered Graham to be a weak legged kicker. Of his 16 2011 kickoffs (under the new kickoff placement), Graham kicked only one touchback. Color me confused that Graham is now considered to have a monster leg.