View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012   #144
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Yeah, I wouldn't think Bullock would get picked up if we release him but I'm sure the Texans would hate to waste a pick as well. Graham is who he is even if he does shine early and even into the season. Stashing him on the PS doesn't make a lot of sense from a numbers standpoint, but it does protect the small investment I guess. Hope Bullock makes all of this meaningless speculation.
The more set your roster is, the less bottom of the draft guys have a shot. Part of having a better team.