View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012   #141
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
If the Texans took Graham, I can't imagine another team wanting Bullock. But the Texans getting a relationship with Bullock now might now might not be a bad thing. Young kickers sometimes float around for a while before they catch on.
Yeah, I wouldn't think Bullock would get picked up if we release him but I'm sure the Texans would hate to waste a pick as well. Graham is who he is even if he does shine early and even into the season. Stashing him on the PS doesn't make a lot of sense from a numbers standpoint, but it does protect the small investment I guess. Hope Bullock makes all of this meaningless speculation.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote