View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012   #138
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
When did Shayne Graham acquire this leg strength? He's 7 for 14 in 50+ yard FGs over 11 seasons, and hasn't attempted a 50 yarder since 2007.
This is my surprise of the offseason.

Last day of minicamp, Graham put on a kicking show. CRUSHING IT. Long kicks in front of everybody that would have been good for 60. Bullock looked iffy. It was the only day during that time that they kicked in front of everybody.

Today was the first day of kicking in front of fans/media. They didn't do the long kicks but the kicks were going over the net and into the Teal Lot. I was worried they were going to mess up people's cars.

Today they looked about even to me. Making kicks. But they didn't do any long ones.

But anyone who thinks this is going to be given to Bullock because he was drafted hasn't been listening to Kubiak. He's made clear it will be a competition. I'm not sure he's comfortable giving this to a rookie.