View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012   #127
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
(on RB Justin Forsett making plays in practice) “It was impressive. I told the team. You guys see it. What a pro. He comes out here, he can go all day. Very impressive in his work habits, knows what we’re doing. Those are the kind of guys you’re looking for to make you better. He let everybody on this team know today he plans on being here. That was an impressive practice.”
Kubiak's actual quote about Forsett today. I'm very encouraged about this. I said when we signed him that he had potential to fit very well in this offense. More talented Moats and Moats showed at times he could be pretty good in this scheme. Add in Forsett's value as a kickoff returner and we possibly may have struck gold. You can never have too may weapons!
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote