View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012   #109
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

I do poorly in the heat. I get migraines in the sun. I drink about 36-48 ounces of water during camp, and I've learned that I usually won't get a headache if I do that.

Later in the morning OTAs/minicamps were tougher than the last two days. But I wasn't running around.

They've always experimented some with timing/sun in camp. They feel that doing camp at home gives them the benefit of NFL style equipment and vets being in their own bed and not burning out. But Houston heat will always be a challenge because it can break guys down--Kubiak noted that shortest camp last year was first winning year, and learning from that.