View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012   #107
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I'm not sure what they did in training camp last year, but the weather was absolutely brutal last year with the stretch of 100 degree days we had in a row. I can't ever remember a summer that was as hot as it was then. This summer should feel like spring weather compared to that, but we also have a longer training camp so I don't mind them easing guys into the flow.
The dryness is still here. Today at 100 feels a lot hotter than it really is. On top of the sunlight, the air is hot and dry. Lethal combination.