View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012   #107
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Factor in that it's a lot hotter and drier than it has been in recent years so it's good to hear they are slowly doing that. I was concerned about that because I'm outside in the open sunlight a lot. Temp-wise it may not be that much hotter but the dryness just accelerates it into something crazy these past 2-3 years.
I'm not sure what they did in training camp last year, but the weather was absolutely brutal last year with the stretch of 100 degree days we had in a row. I can't ever remember a summer that was as hot as it was then. This summer should feel like spring weather compared to that, but we also have a longer training camp so I don't mind them easing guys into the flow.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote