View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012   #106
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I think the plan is that they are slowly acclimating the players into being in the heat longer. I don't think they will continue that the entirety of camp.

Personally, I think it felt hotter during some of the days of OTAs and minicamps. But they are doing less drills and having faster tempo I think in training camp so far.
Factor in that it's a lot hotter and drier than it has been in recent years so it's good to hear they are slowly doing that. I was concerned about that because I'm outside in the open sunlight a lot. Temp-wise it may not be that much hotter but the dryness just accelerates it into something crazy these past 2-3 years.