View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012   #105
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Was it really too hot at 9 am to practice outside? I have never seen that happen. Why don't the Texans want to have evening practices? Yes, it's still hot (it's Houston), but the sun is down.
I think the plan is that they are slowly acclimating the players into being in the heat longer. I don't think they will continue that the entirety of camp.

Personally, I think it felt hotter during some of the days of OTAs and minicamps. But they are doing less drills and having faster tempo I think in training camp so far.