View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: what QB are you projecting in the top ten next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think Geno Smith will throw up Keenum type stats but how high will he be drafted? I see him 2-3rd round now.
Geno is another interesting prospect.
His overall game (mental and physical) indicates a very solid NFL prospect.
In Holgorson's spread/air raid system, Geno looks like a very good "system" QB.
He's extremely efficient.
To me, he looks like a better prospect than Osweiler or even Weeden.

Weeden has a whole more experience due to his "advanced" age while Geno Smith isn't a field general yet (but really, neither is Weeden).

Right now, for the most part, Geno is more like a well-oiled machine.
He can manipulate the safety(ies) occasionally but has yet to do it on a consistent basis.

Thing is, I look at him as being able to be an A student, but can he become an A+ student? That's the million-dollar question.

On a normal curve of progression, I think Geno Smith is a first rounder.
I like him better than Tannerhill as an NFL prospect, actually.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote