View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012   #45
BCRich
Veteran

Rep Power: 412 BCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp Live: AJ left practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I see the big picture perfectly.

Kevin Walter will be far and away the worst number 1 receiver on any team in the league. We can all sit here and say "oh these guys are gonna be great".
Sure we can.

I'm saying obviously you and I are missing something. No one is looking for anyone (other than the rookies) to beat out Kevin Walter. That should have been painfully obvious when they resigned Bryant Johnson, who couldn't take playing time from Jacoby. The Texans don't even expect KDub to step up when Aj is out. They expected Jacoby Jones to fill that role, they expect one of the rookies to fill that role.

Maybe if we were allowed at OTAs, or if we were there at TC, sitting in on team meetings. Maybe then we'd feel as confident as the Texans do.
BCRich is offline   Reply With Quote