View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012   #39
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp Live: AJ left practice

HOUSTON -- Houston Texans receiver Andre Johnson left Sunday morning's practice with a pulled groin muscle, but coach Gary Kubiak says the injury doesn't appear significant.
Johnson missed nine games last season with hamstring injuries and was sidelined from the first organized team activities in the spring after arthroscopic surgery on his left knee. The five-time Pro Bowl selection started Sunday morning's practice and pulled up during a one-on-one drill.
"We don't think it's anything significant," Kubiak said. "Obviously, Andre's worked so dang hard to get back and get back on the field full speed, so it's disappointing. But I don't think we're staring at anything significant."
"We'll be smart with him," Kubiak said. "We want him out here as quickly as possible. I'm not too concerned, from what I'm hearing."
http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp1...eaves-practice
ESPN already all over this story. Will it move the odds in Vegas ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote