View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012   #27
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp Live: AJ left practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't know if you're wrong. But, I do know you are overreacting. It's just a slight groin pull that Johnson probably would have played through, had it been a regular season game.
Yeah, Kubiak didn't seem overly alarmed, and if it was really really bad, he wouldn't have likely stood with teammates for the rest of practice.

They are being super careful with him. As you would want.

Before that, he looked very AJ.

The way I'm thinking about this year is system offense. If you have AJ it is gravy and all is well in the world. They just need to learn up the youngins fast.

Schaub doesn't do the indoor turf practices. Walter gathered the young receivers after practice and took them outside to be with Schaub after the closed part of the practice.