View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012   #97
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.O.DuB View Post
Quick question: Is tomorrow's practice open for the fans? If not, will the press still get to see the morning practice? I'm excited about tomorrow since it will be the first day of real football (pads and nasty attitudes), but I'm worried we wont get info on the board or twitter if no one can attend. I mean I know the press gets to talk to the coaches and players after practice but we all know there is a difference between real action and kubes speak.
Tomorrow is another open practice. I'm going to try to go to all the practices I can, especially the closed practices.

OPEN PRACTICE DATE TIME (CT) THEME
Saturday, July 28 8-10am Liberty White Out
Sunday, July 29 8-10am Deep Steel Sunday
Monday, July 30 8-10am Youth Day
Wednesday, Aug. 1 8-10am Salute to Service
Friday, Aug. 3 8-10am Battle Red Day
Saturday, Aug. 4 8-10am Fan Appreciation Day