View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012   #21
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp Live: AJ left practice

I said months ago that we need to sign a vet who can actually make plays on the field. These Bryant Johnson type signings don't accomplish that. The reality is AJ is most likely going to miss some regular season games and the team is going to count on KW being our best wideout again? I've gained confidence in the front office the past few years, but this is one area where their stubbornness is getting the best of them. Bite the bullet and get a real, quality wideout in here. There are 3 guys who come to mind immediately. Any one of those guys i'll be happy with.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote