View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012   #16
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
When are we going to talk about the elephant in the living room? This is no longer a "freak" accident thing. The guy's got MAJOR issues with hamstrings, groins, and other tendons, and has for 2-3 years and it's only going to get worse with age. It's only a matter of time before he goes down again. If he plays 16 games this year, I'll eat my shorts.

Is it time to propose the "Hakeem" rule? Get what you can for him while his trade value remains high. I HATE the idea too, so don't throw maters but at what point do we cut our losses and move on. The guy is a walking injury waiting to happen and he doesn't help the team standing on the sideline with a towel over his head.
For sure a warranted opinion

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote