View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012   #13
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp Live: AJ left practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
When are we going to talk about the elephant in the living room? This is no longer a "freak" accident thing. The guy's got MAJOR issues with hamstrings, groins, and other tendons, and has for 2-3 years and it's only going to get worse with age. It's only a matter of time before he goes down again. If he plays 16 games this year, I'll eat my shorts.
I hate to agree, but I do. The dude is on the wrong side of 30 and while he's still an amazing player when he's 100%, he's not 100% very often any more.

I sure hope those young WRs pan out.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote