View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st time tailgaters - advice needed

Well Jonathan! I park in Platinum so might not be a lot of help with what goes on in the Blue lot, or where the most action might take place. The Blue lot does not open until 8am, Platinum is the only lot that opens at 7a. Get in line early if you want a good spot. I think the first hour you can pretty much park where you want, after that, the parking guys tell you where to park.

You should be in good shape with two passes. You can park anyway you choose and still have plenty of room. There is an area in front of each parking space marked with a blue line. You can't go over that line.

As for the baby, thats a personal choice. A lot depends on where your seats are. If they are in the Bullpen I would be very careful. Fans can get a little crazy there, esp against a division rival. Fans stand up most of the game and get a little WILD! Someone else will have to instruct you about the other areas of the stadium, I just don't know if a lot of people bring babies or not.

Anyway you look at it, I think you will have a GREAT time! You will be a part of the finest tailgaters in the entire NFL!! Houston ranks #1, and that's a fact!! Welcome to Houston!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote