View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012   #82
wolf123
All Pro

Rep Power: 2802 wolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Wolf's Observations

O-Line
-RT Newton is getting a lot of reps with the first team and looks good
-Duane Brown is huge and one of the most athletic tackles I've ever seen. Expect a huge year from him
-Casey studdard wins the award for sloppiest training camp body. I have no idea what we see in him.

QB
-Was great to see Matt out there.
-TJ Yates scrambled a lot. Not sure if it was because of miss reads or great D-line pressure.

WR-Wish I could of seen more of the young guys but practice was canceled early
-Martin- Looked very good. Extremely quick going over the middle and mid a number of difficult catches. Will see a lot of time in the slot this season and I'm excited.
-Posey & Lestar Jean both looked pretty good.
-Andre Johnson- Looked good to me and I didn't see any limping. Made a diving catch on the sideline
-Trindon Holliday- Couldn't see much of him, but if you haven't seen him in person he is the smallest player I've ever seen...

LB- Consider me in love with this group. Will be one of the best LB units in the league and one with the highest upside. Each one is huge, extremely athletic and goes all out on every snap.

DB-Daniel Manning has the body I've always wanted!! He immediately jumps out at you back in the secondary. I see what Wade Phillips was saying because manning was extremely impressive and in total control.

I think our defense is in for a very special year. Offense will need time to get comfortable with each other. Thats all I can remember off the top of my head.

-Oh don't listen to Texans Chick, It was HOT outside!!
wolf123 is offline   Reply With Quote