View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012   #62
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:

(on the right side of the offensive line) “Obviously, Gump (Antoine Caldwell) and (Rashad) Butler operate as starters right now, but (Derek) Newton’s splitting reps kind of with Butler. Our young guard is getting a ton of reps. It’s going to end up right down the middle. They’re going to both work with the ones and the twos, but hopefully that’s something we’ve got settled by Week 3 in the preseason and we’ll feel good about the direction we’re going.”

err

Quote:

(on if he’s talked to RB Arian Foster about becoming a vegan) “I texted him about three weeks ago and said, ‘Hey Vegan, you in shape?’ He texted me back and said, ‘What the heck does that mean?’ That’s been our conversation, but he looks great. He looks good this morning. Like I said, I’m focused on the football, not on what he’s eating right now.”
Quote:
(on WR Keshawn Martin) “He’s got a lot of talent. You guys can see that. He’s going to push to help this team real quick and had a good morning this morning.”
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote