Thread: Bullpen PSL'S
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012   #15
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bullpen PSL'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Thanks David, $27,000 is crazy...... PSL's 600 each, tickets $78 each, :
PSL.s $1,800 + tickets for the season $2,340 = $4,340 I can see $22,000 for it all......but $27,000? I think he will hold on to them for another year. Those are some kick ass seats though, if I could only convince my wife!!!!!!!!!!
Those are awesome seats - but I will tell you there is one drawback to that spot. Your line of sight is blocked by the crossbar from the upright. The front row is great - you don't see the crossbeam. But rows 2-4 force you to squat/stand on your toes constantly to see the field.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote