View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2012 - The Steel Blue League

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
That is why I hate Fantasy Football, I score more points than almost anyone in my league but always end up in last place. Its unbelievable that it happens year in and year out.

Anyways, sign me up again.
I have you a place saved.

I'm thinking about hosting two leagues this year. I may set up a Battle Red league to go along with my Steel Blue league this season. I always do this conventional league (Steel Blue) but I'm also thinking of a pure points league as a change of pace. No divisions, no head-to-head. Just straight up who has the most points at the end of the year. I was in one led by a Packer fan from footballguys a few years ago and I liked it. I'm not going to join a ton of leagues this year, so perhaps I'll throw this into the mix as well.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote