View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012   #14
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243454 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Coach’s Commentary: Special Teams
Posted by Nick Scurfield on July 27, 2012 – 9:12 pm

Marciano:

Quote:
On P Brett Hartmann: He’s the best kickoff guy I’ve ever seen, and I’ve been around doing this a long time – 1986 was my first year in the NFL. I’ve never see a guy kick the ball through the uprights and hang the ball 4.6 seconds. I have never seen that.”
Quote:
On LS Jon Weeks: “Jon Weeks is a little jugs-gun machine. He’s been flawless since he’s been here. He’ll continue to be flawless. He’s a good worker, good guy. No one should know who our snapper is, because he’s never snapped one over the head or we couldn’t get a punt off or get a field goal off, so Jon does a good job. He’s just good. He’s good. When Donnie (Jones) got here, he couldn’t believe how good the snapper was here. Donnie’s been around a few snappers. He’s just mastered his craft.”
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote