View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012   #12
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1808 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Sweet. You know what I did with mine twice? I mailed them to Vinny and told him to pick somebody. Regular season games. I believe a moderator here got them once and a poster who appears to no longer be around. I stopped when Vinny disappeared. I think I will start again now that he's back.
I'm willing to compensate for any unwanted tickets U

Not trying to hyjack the thread but how can I change my name? I love Mario and all but I'm first and foremost a Texan fan!
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote