View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012   #11
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Just so you know the Texans have a program for giving tickets away to charities. We had a very nice couple use a pair of our tickets for one preseason game. The father had been sleeping with his daughter (cancer) in the hospital for over a month. They won a drawing for the tickets and it turned out to be on his birthday. Just a thought.
Sweet. You know what I did with mine twice? I mailed them to Vinny and told him to pick somebody. Regular season games. I believe a moderator here got them once and a poster who appears to no longer be around. I stopped when Vinny disappeared. I think I will start again now that he's back.