View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012   #27
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
None of this preseason hype interests me very much. Until they get on the field in a regular season game it's all pretty meaningless.

Not until that happens is all of this offseason optimism put to the test. That is what I am looking forward to.
Its not about buying into hype. Its about the fact we can discuss actual football matters instead of the other nonsense we've had to talk about to keep us entertained.

I would also argue that there are plenty of storylines that should interest Texans fans. The fun of the preseason is watching the young guys and seeing how they come along. There's plenty to follow.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote