View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012   #25
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I just noticed that Abbrederis is a redshirt sophmore this year and still has 2 yrs. of eligibility left. Also Walterfootball has him listed as 3rd or 4th round pick. Having lost his opposite side WR and also breaking in a new QB, I'm guessing his production would most likely drop and that he'll stay for at least one more year after this one and if he's good probably goes pro in the 2014 draft. A name to keep an eye on though.

I was watching some Keenan Allen-WR from Cal videos earlier today. It's easy to see why he's rated so high. Maybe we get lucky and the draft is deep so he might fall to us in the bottom of the 1st round. Probably wishful thinking.
I just started to watch and learn about O'Brien, the FA QB that will replace Wilson next year. He seems to be very inconsistent, not sure how much was his fault and how much was due to cirscumstances (coaching changes).

Good! I see that you agree on Keenan Allen.
Like I said, it will depend on how many underclassmen that choose to declare; this upcoming draft class may end up being deeper and more talented than the last one.

There are other guys I'm still studying (I watched many of them already last year, but haven't dug deep enough yet because I knew it wasn't their time yet).
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote