View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 272958 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Questions about Saturdays Training Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFD_Chase View Post
Awesome, I appreciate all the replies. I'll have to stroll by Academy later to see what I can pick up for autographs. I have a Texans logo that was made for me out of wood that might be pretty cool to get signed so if I don't find anything I might bring that. The only jerseys I have are a Demeco (RIP) and an old number 8 that some other dude used to wear before Schaub.
Academy typically carries a Texans logo football which is half white and made specifically for getting autographs.