View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012   #2
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Questions about Saturdays Training Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFD_Chase View Post
I just got some VIP tickets for the training camp on Saturday. I've never been to one of these so I was wondering what to expect. Should I bring something to get autographed or stick to just a camera? Does the "VIP" on the tickets actually mean anything or is it the same as all the other tickets? If I should expect some autographs any ideas of what I should pick up to bring for that? Also, it says gates open at 7 but it starts at 8. Does that mean I need to be there at 7?

Thanks for any answers guys. I'm pretty excited!
In my experience, the Texans have had multiple levels of VIP over the years. Likely you will get "preferred" seating, more towards the middle and potential better access for player autographs. Honestly, I've gotten more autographs there by just standing on the sides of the fenced-off walkway and some players stop, while other will if you call their name.

I would DEFINITELY bring something to get signed, be it a jersey, football, or whatnot. Get there when the gates open (7a) to catch players for signature BEFORE they get hot & tired.