View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012   #630
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Really,

Little boys getting a** raped and Penn St isn't even kicked off TV for a yr.

Meanwhile all SMU did was pay a few players and their program was shut down and all of their players transfered immediately. They had to rebuild their program from scrath.

Penn St players can but probably wont transfer. So they wont have to start from scratch. I will bet you that in 5-7 yrs Penn St will be a top tier big 11 team. Meanwhile SMU still hasn't recovered 25 yrs later.
I want them on TV, I get the Big 10 network and I will enjoy seeing them lose 77-12 each week. It will be quite amusing, as will the announcers who may have to be careful of what they say about the school and its sanctions.