View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012   #7
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Tailgater Advice

I'm not sure where the Maroon lot is but figure out a way to the stadium that doesn't include Loop 610. It can be a real nightmare.

If you want to get to the stadium before the lots open, the lines can get pretty long. Also, and needless to say, the better the Texans are doing or the more special the game (Monday Night Football) the longer the line will be. Either get there real early or get there about 30 minutes after the gates open ~ most of the line will clear out.

Just remember, the more you want to do, the more you have to do so keep it simple. Each year my cousin and I cook gumbo for our crew. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy doing it, but its a lot of work and a lot of cleanup.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote