View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp Fan Apprecication Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Do they actually charge for admission, or do you simply need a free ticket?
I don't know, Showtime. I did come across this online and it seems fools and their money part on a daily basis to watch a team practice.

Quote:
This morning's Texans training camp ticket giveaway didn't work out so well. After failing to get through all day, I logged on late this afternoon and was able to get tickets to the Friday, August 3rd session, but all the weekend sessions were sold out. Now, however, it appears that only the August 3rd session is sold out; the other five (5) sessions are open and the site worked smoothly when I tried it.