View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012   #3
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Tailgater Advice

If your friends do not have game tickets, they will have to have tailgate tickets once the game starts, as the ambassadors go around and check to make sure you have them, if not, they might ask them to leave, and if they are with you, that means they have to wait outside of the gate. They do sell them at the gate, but not until 1 hour after the gate opens, so if they do not have them, before the game starts, I would send them over to the gate to buy them. Now I am not 100% sure if they sell them at the gate, but I do recall they did.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote