View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012   #2
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Tailgater Advice

I think with any lot earlier is always better. Get there as soon as you can. Smoked meats are your friend. I know it sounds cool to grill in the parking lot, but it really sucks to be standing over a hot grill in September. Smoke a pork butt, brisket or ribs the night before if you have the means. Also, we always wait a little while after the game to let traffic clear out before taking off. That will save a lot of frustration. Have fun!
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote