View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012   #20
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
He's not ranked by Walterfootball and CBS has him as an UDFA.
At the moment he should be an UDFA (just as Josh Gordon).

Even though he's a bit more raw than Gordon, he has better measurables and potential, and no red flag (I think).

He has already caught some eyes (not that I necessarily agree with them).

From the Baylor Bears MB:
Mel Kiper recently unveiled his top 5 returning senior players per position and our very own Terrance Williams came in as the #1 receiver:
1. Terrance Williams
2. Denard Robinson
3. Tavon Austin
4. Cobi Hamilton
5. Marcus Davis

If you're an ESPN insider's subscriber (which I'm not), you can get the scoop here:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story...leven%3dtwelve

Chad Reuter (NFL Network) has him at #8 in his list of the top draft-eligible college players for next year.

8. Marcus Davis, 6-4, 228, Virginia Tech
This former quarterback has an elite combination of size and speed, but has only flashed those skills so far with the Hokies (30 catches, 510 yards, five touchdowns in 2011). Successfully stepping into a starring role with the Hokies in 2012, with the help of junior quarterback Logan Thomas, should shoot Davis up draft boards in a hurry.
NFL comparison: Marques Colston

Walter Football Camp Foundation named him on their watch list for the Biletnikoff Award (Presented to the nation's most outstanding receiver).
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote