Thread: SIAB's update
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012   #7
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SIAB's update

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouSportsWriter View Post
I decided on newyears. That I will run in the Texans 5k race. I started working out on Jan 1st and i weighed in at 267lb. My goal is to be at 220 by next year.

As of today. I am doing so much beter. I am currently at 233 lbs. I pushed my self today to the max. I was seeing if i can do 3 miles in ease. I shocked my self as I passed the 3 mile spot with ease, so i decided to keep going.
I ended up running 4.25 miles in less then a hour.
That's great, Brandon. Keep it up. I run the Running of the Bulls 5K and it's a lot of fun. They have a huge feast after the race on the floor of Reliant and all of the cheerleaders will sign your race shirt. I hope I see you out there.