View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012   #12
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking For a New Tailgate to Call Home? Real Steel Tailgaters!

Sounds like you're on the right track there. Good luck with your fund raising. I'm always on the Yellow Lot grass on game day. I'm sure I'll see you out there.

I'm well aware of the cost involved in organizing a decent tailgate party. It's not cheap. I (with the help of many friends) have personally acquired, delivered, iced down and passed out approximately 100,000 Miller Lites in the Yellow Lot since 2002. Plus ice, plus food, plus everything else. It adds up quick. Luckily we've had a lot of generous folks pitch in to offset the cost.

There's nothing wrong with asking folks to pitch in. It just sucks when folks take it too far and turn their event into a private party with a door man, guest list, wrist bands, etc. Stuff like this has over run numerous parking lots at Longhorn football games in Austin. That's not what the Yellow Lot is all about.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote