View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012   #37
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Da Bears - Travel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Do you think the Texans will be able to sell me tickets to the bears game? No
I would rather buy in a section that is going to have other Texans fans with the Fan Travel program. From our FB travel group, we've got at least two in 111, PN will be in 110, and lots in the uppers.
And on craigslist and everywhere they want an arm and a leg for a ticket.
Yep, I was very lucky to get one when they released the single-game ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
My wife and I will be at the game in Section 110, row 8. We're taking a couple of friends of ours who live in Chicago and are Bears fans.
Cool, I'll be one over and a bit higher up (Row 19). May have to stop by and say hi. Working on a tailgate to crash when the group gets there.

Last edited by disaacks3; 07-24-2012 at 11:50 AM.
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote