View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012   #15
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I don't know how much stock we can put into those time.
It just seems like so many guys were timed in the 4.3s in college only to disappoint during combine. Even their pro-day results might be questionable (some tracks are faster then others, for one.)

He's currently listed at 6'3 - 215. So the weight gained may have some effect.
I definitely don't see 4.34.

I normally try to check out guys running deep routes; let's say a straight go route (free release, no double move).

I look at the clock when the ball is snapped and stopped the tape at different intervals on the field.

I compare that with all the receivers that I've timed over the years.

The more routes I can time them, the more I'm comfortable with their playing speed.

You think quite highly of him, as in "better than any receiver in the last draft - 2012", which means you like him even better than Blackmon and the rest.

Me, I don't think I'd go there yet.
I saw Rodgers play last yr and I'm not ready to go there either. Rodgers does have the potential to be as good as people think if he's willing to work at it. IMHO

What is your opinion of Bray? I think he was the best QB I saw last yr.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote