View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012   #610
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
What am I talking about? Thats exactly my point they didnt do any investigation. Tell me the last time the NCAA handed down punishment in any larger fashion without doing an investigation, without doing much work at all and having a single person decide what was going to happen? You cant because this isnt something that happend even with the SMU issues. PSU accepted the deal because any fight would be prolonged and continue the issue and thats what would have been worse not the punishment.
Is it really necessary to spend the money and resources to conduct the same investigation that is already being done by an independent firm, the FBI and other government organizations? I really don't think so in this case. It's pretty well known, and they did wait for the court to rule on the charges against Sandusky himself before instituting these penalties.