View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012   #596
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27501 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I get what you're saying.

but I want the penalty to be the harshest in NCAA history. I would set a prescedent that an NCAA institution that knowingly allows children to be molested will suffer the worst consequences possible. This would be the ultimate deterrent in keeping an act like this from happening again.

The tought of a coach raping a child in the showers, (At the fielhouse or not) sickens me to no end. If this isn't the worst case of institutional control possible, I cant imagine a worse case, hence the death penalty.
I've got to agree with you, SMU's violations were worse than allowing 20yrs of pedophilia? I'm sorry, they should tear the stadium down!
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote