View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

My review from my May mock for 2013:

1. WR Da'Rick Rogers Tennesse (junior) 6'3" 215 He is noted to have "issues" but facts are the 2010 disorderly conduct & resisting arrest after a cop was knocked out were dismissed. He had a run in with strength coach & threatened him & was banned from off season activities for two weeks. Never suspended. Coach McKeefery was in his first year with Tenn & is a former Army performance coordinator Special Forces so may be a tad gung ho. Also note that Tenn Vols hired 7 new assistants. I think Rogers will do fine but expect him to enter draft after this season. He might be better than any WR in 2012 draft.

See this link on his 40 speed: http://www.eagleseyeblog.com/2012-ar...at-counts.html

Back in 2009, as expected, several prospects stood out. One of these young men, wide receiver Da'Rick Rogers, ran a blistering 4.34 40-yard dash at a mind boggling 6'2, 197-lbs. *Note this is a hand held device.