View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012   #50
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153493 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: BR predicts 12-4 season for Texans - What Say You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
Bull****. (bolded)

You hope you're wrong? Stop it. You can't WAIT to be right so you can make a thread in November. Goes for you and everyone else who says that "I hope I'm wrong" garbage. Who wants to be wrong?

Glad you provided my 6th or 7th laugh that I've had this AM.

"I hope I'm wrong"...
I believe him.

He distrusts Kubiak & he has reason to. He doesn't believe Gary can put back to back successful years together. Look at how long it took to get back to back wins.

But he loves the Texans. Wants to see them do well.

Doesn't believe in Kubiak, actually believes Kubiak is a detriment to the organization.

I've got my concerns about Gary, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, where Dex is going by past record.