View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012   #168
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You said civil rights. That's black history.

You also are trying to switch words and act like you meant something else.

I don't have a hang up on race. You and TexansChamps2012 and Steelbtexan brought it up. I didn't. See the difference? No, you probably can't.

What you meant to say doesn't matter. What you said is what counts. You tried to finger me for a race crime, then you're trying to cover your tracks by saying you meant bill of rights. That's horsecrap and it's patently obvious.

It's all there for all to see. This board needs to call down those who accuse others of being racist. And this episode is a prime example of why. I should t have to over explain it and show all the posts in order to refute YOUR claim and the other guy's claim. Three people made this about race, none of those three people are named GP.

I've come to the conclusion that you're nuts. When someone mentioned civil rights you took it as a race issue. Are you racist? I have no idea nor do I really care. Pointing out to you that civil rights arent just about blacks should be something a normal person could process without getting as defensive as you have
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote