View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012   #170
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

To 2012Champs:

Here it is in order, in case you want to stick to the facts.

Post #131 was me saying this

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
It's not sick. Abuse OF the legal system is a major reason for rising health care costs (frivolous lawsuits).

And now a wealthy, above-the-law NFL star thinks he deserves a day in court.

At 2 a.m. in a bar, being asked to leave, refusing, being asked again, then laying hands on a cop (from behind, according to reports)....yeah, I'll go with what I said and continue to say: AP should've (a) been in control of himself, (b) should take his jailing like a man and simply resolve to be smarter in the future.

But hey, it's more fun to make the lives of a few cops miserable over such a DUMB situation to begin with.

Watch the personal insults toward fellow members too. I would never call you "sick." I might give reasons why I disagree with you, but I will never call names at you. Give me the same courtesy, fair?
Post #137 was Thunderkyss saying this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Note to self... add "that GP did not live in the Civil Rights era" to list of blessings to count.
Post #138 was me responding to a race baiting post by Thunderkyss:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
That's pretty sad.

You know those times when you need the edit button before things get quoted? This is one of those times for you.

I think most people are sick and tired of the racial issues. And comments like that are not worth the effort required to respond to.

Because he's black, and because I said what I said, you're using bad math to create a bad answer. But hey, your evaluation/analysis skills have been pretty bad on football issues too...so what the hay, it's par for the course I suppose.
2012Champs:

Rather than talk massive trash talk, I'll let the evidence speak for itself here.

Look, I said NFL superstar. That does not equate to me saying "black guy" if that's where you're trying to take this.

Drew Brees is an NFL superstar too, and he's white. So the thing I have is against ANY person who is a superstar and thinks their stardom and their fame and their money means they can get away with blatant abuse of the judicial system. For the life of me, I don't know why you chose to equate me with being a racist, but the posts made by me and others do not prove your theory.

You've been genuinely hateful to me, and I resent it 100%. You need to stop.