View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012   #39
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: BR predicts 12-4 season for Texans - What Say You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Just curious why you think that.

I'd be delighted if that happens, but I can't figure out what you think is different about the year 2012 that will cause Gary Kubiak to cast aside his conservative tendencies.
We've seen Gary loosen the reigns a time or two. Usually when his back is against the wall, but there have been other times as well. This team has usually done something silly, & invent a new way to lose a game.

I don't think Kubiak is conservative by nature, I think it's been a result of the shipwreck we've thrown on the field. I think our leaders this year can actually deliver & not just talk a good game. Like I said, I love Demeco, but he wasn't that guy that came in as a rookie and lit it up. Mario, just never was that "watch me, do what I do" guy.

Cush & Watt & Jjo, & Quin.... & Antonio we've got a field of leaders.

Arian, Andre, Brown, & Matt.... Winston was alright, but made too many mistakes to be bumping his gums (imo).