View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012   #36
bayoudreamn
Veteran

Rep Power: 1482 bayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BR predicts 12-4 season for Texans - What Say You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I liked Demeco & I liked Mario. But neither are the leaders JJ Watt & Brian Cushing are. Along with JJo & The offensive leaders, Andre, OD, Matt & Arian, I bet we won't see conservative Gary much at all in 2012
yea.....how many times do we know of where Mario led the defense in preparations getting ready for the new season.....Demeco did! In my mind, what stands out is the beginning of off-season workouts and such in years past new players commenting on how big Mario was......because they never saw him until he was required to be there. Mario is a very good player who often disappoints and the national press never wanted to say anything good about him until he left....I figure that speaks volumes. I wish him well.....in every game we don't play against them.